- I have attended various music courses both in my teaching capacity and as an interested individual. These have included;
- 2011 Became a member of the Registered Music Teachers in New Zealand
- 2011 Gilly Anne Keyes and Jeremy Fisher Seminar. NEWZATS Conference
- 2009 Estill Voice Training System Level One and Two. Waikato University
- 2007 Weekend course on Jazz Singing Irene Bartlett Griffith University, Brisbane
- 2007 Singing Teachers course Emily Romney Emily Romney, Voice Department Chairperson, Longy School of Music, Cambridge MA USA
- 2007 New Zealand National Singing School. Trainer tutor – Irene Bartlett mentor
- 2006 NEWZATS Conference
- 2005 National Singing School. Performed in final concert.
- 2004 NEWZATS Conference
- 2004 Master classes with Jane Keller (Wellington). Pat Wilson (Actor’s Centre, Sydney).
- Attended a master class where Elaine Paige made comments about the young singers.
- 2004 Music Education 2. Waikato University. A+ pass
- 2003 National Singing School, Performed in final concert.
- 2000 Choral Singing, presented by Judy Inkster.
- 2000 Voicecraft. Allison Bagnall
- 1997 Performer’s/Director’s School. A five day live-in course instigated by The Musical Theatre Federation of NZ with tutors Peter Tulloch from Ballarat University, David Sidwell, Hamilton and Peter Edwards from Tauranga.
- 1996 Leadership Skills in Music. Max Stewart
- 1995 Director’s Course by John Fausett.
- 1994 Music in the Primary School
- 1993 Taking a School Choir Judy Inkster
- 1993 All you wanted to know about Musicals. Judy Inkster
- 1993 School Music Murray Fletcher
- 1992/5 Vocal master classes
- 1992 Music for all Children Judy Inkster
- 1991 The Inner Game of Music by Barry Green.
“What a fantastic morning we had on Thursday. You transported us from raining New Zealand to the cafes of Paris with your wonderful renditions of familiar French songs.
You are such a warm and engaging performer and really good at getting your audience involved – it was so great to see everyone joining in the singing and tapping their feet along to the music.
Thank you for giving up your time to come to Waipuna Hospice and for making it such a memorable and enjoyable occasion.”Fran Leisergang