I love bringing music to people through entertainment.
Although my passion is Musical Theatre and the conveyance of a message with song. I have now channeled this passion into a wide range of song genre. As well as performing with Tauranga Musical Theatre.
I have sung in various Service Clubs, Retirement Villages, numerous recitals, Rest homes, Soirees, Friends of Baycourt solo concerts, restaurants, private functions and other occasions requiring entertainment. I also sing with The Tauranga Civic Choir.
I offer six distinct genre of entertainment.
- Easy listening Jazz/Blues Cabaret (View testimonial here)
- Musical Theatre – Broadway Belles
- Everybody’s Favourites - sing-a-long including Country & Western
- Italian Songs – I have sung at Volare Restaurant, Tauranga and at the opening of La Spuntino, an Italian pizzaria and Mediterranean cafe.
- Popular classical songs / Popera
- French Chanson – Featuring songs of Edith Piaf. I sang at Café Versailles, an authentic French restaurant with French owners/chefs, on a regular professional basis from May 2006 to January 2010.
I have available samples of play lists for each genre. I provide my own sound system adequate for an average size room. I do need to be able to set up prior to the evening, this involves doing a sound check. While I do use backing tracks I am prepared to sing to an accompaniment (after rehearsal).
Please see my testimonials. I hope you will consider using me for your entertainment.
If you would like to know more or to have a free, no obligation consultation, please contact me here.